Wednesday, January 26, 2011

still undecided.

i was so going to play it safe and go white....i had my mind made up.  i talked to my mom; she said white.  i saw this pic on brad ford's website and i thought....yep that looks fab (as if i could compare that kitchen to my own).
and then i saw these on his site.....and now i am back on greige.  i have a problem: it's called, i seriously cannot make up my mind for my own house.  it's pitiful (my husband told me to quit playing it safe w/ white...well maybe not that politely- he might have told me to grow a pair).  two days until the painter calls asking my color.  yikes!  do you have a favorite griege color??!


i also got this pic from my FAVORITE lighting company, urban electric, this AM....it's now my inspiration for my hallway.....i don't know if i can talk warren into painting the floor but i love it and the lights are killer.

i love browsing that site....it's full of inspiration.  hello, i love this light.  she needs to live in my house....
happy hump day!  off to stare at paint chips on my super bright kitchen walls....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...