Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fashion Inspiration: {Fall Fashion + Catching Up}

{Hello again! It has been hectic since my last post, i.e., returning to work after four months french language training, the birth of my second grandchild, beautiful Léa, seen here, here and here and finally with her big brother, Zachary. Zachary, Léa and her parents (my oldest daughter, Amanda and her boyfriend) are living with us until my their new home is finish being built, sometime mid-November... so family life has been terrific to say the least... and now for this post, I absolutely love hats and graphic prints so couldn't resist posting this editorial... p.s. welcome to September, my favourite month of the year (has nothing to do that my birthday falls on the 14th!) hope your long weekend is going along beautifully so far, xoxo}



* Sasha Pivovarova, for Reserved's Fall Winter 2011-12 Campaign, discovered via Duskjacket Attic.



Follow Simply Seductive on Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Pinterest. Copyright © 2008-2011 Simply Seductive all rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...